As your business partner, we’re committed to your EHR success and we want to help you get the most from your Practice Management solution. That’s why we offer the industry’s best training and comprehensive services to help you fully utilize your Advantage solution.
Flexible Training Options
From convenient online courses to customized on-site training, Compulink offers a variety of training options to meet your specific needs. Our award winning team of Training Specialists is available to assist and guide your staff every step of the way!
- FREE online training. Convenient, self-paced recorded training. View or download more than 85 pre-recorded courses on scheduling, eClaims, EHR, E-prescribing and much more.
- 1-on-1 Web-based training. Live, instructor-led, online training designed exclusively for your office on topics that are most important to you.
- Customized on-site training. Give your staff the personal attention they need: Have a Training Specialist come to your office to work directly with your staff.
- Professional skills training. On-site workshops designed to help your staff learn specific topics, such as how to increase collections and improve A/R. Includes a six- month checkup to monitor progress.
Utilization Services for Ongoing Success
Our commitment to your business doesn’t end with training. We also offer a wide range of services to help you fully utilize Compulink Advantage to increase efficiency and profitability and deliver better patient care.
- Utilization checkups. Free annual evaluation of your Compulink Advantage system to ensure you’re making the most of its power to save you time and money.
- New hire quick-start training. Whether it’s a new optician, your billing staff or administrator, we’ll customize a training plan guaranteed to help new employees get up and running quickly.
- Interim staffing solutions. Billing manager just quit? Need extra help during your busy season? Our Training Specialists are available on demand, via the Web to fill key positions until you can hire a replacement. A very cost-effective alternative to temporary staffing services.
- Table maintenance. Need help keeping up with fee schedule changes? Want to ensure you have the latest products and pricing available to quote? Let us do the work for you with our table maintenance service.